Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Serenity Now

Minor updates...
-I got the Christmas Tree put up last night. One of those types with the lights, and only 4 pieces, incluidng the stand. Took all of 10 minutes. Now for the decoration phase.

-Shaunn's sleepwalking seems ot have resolved itself for now. He hasn't done it since I blogged about it last week. (I just spoke to him, he thinks he did a little last night, but it looks like the most he did was pull a towel off the bathroom rack and place it on the counter)

-The new Navi dvd should arrive today, according to the delivery bot at UPS.

Looks like it'll be fairly calm around our house this week. Yes, I'm tempting Fate by stating that.

2 comments:

naladahc said...

My grandfather used to sleepwalk.

In fact, I've been told one night he actually sleep drove!

He woke up in the parking lot at work. The dog was in the car too.

When I was a kid I used to sleep walk too.

We always assumed it was a genetic thing he and I shared.

Unknown said...

We think it was due to a recent doubling of his seizure meds...as he gets used to them, hopefully his wanderings will continue to taper off. Of course, I have all the medical training of a fruit fly, so we'll see how that pans out.
Sleep driving has to be the scariest thing 'Officer, really, I just woke up!'