Saturday, December 29, 2007

Arrrgh

Shaunn was at his parents for Christmas. Today, I was going out there to celebrate the holiday with his family. I had said I'd like to make dinner for everyone tonight, and they all thought it was a great idea.
So last night, I baked some bread, marinated the pork loin, and bought everything else to bring to PA.
This morning, I was informed that Shaunn's cousin and his girlfriend are fighting, over whether they can squeeze in both dinner and a visit to her aunt's house. So, they decided they can't do dinner. Shaunn's parents decided if they won't be there today, then they don't want to have a big dinner either. (I wasn't coming out to make dinner for his cousin, but I guess that's irrelevant.) So, all my preparations last night were a complete waste of time. Lovely.

1 comment:

naladahc said...

Certain people in Clintonville would probably eat your Meal of the Damned.