Sunday, November 18, 2007

Weekend

Well, our thanksgiving went pretty well...all the food was great, and I only burned one batch of rolls. Nala & Giga brought some fantastic sweet potatoes and cranberry sauce. Mr. & Mrs. Pickles again tried to convince our cat to come with them. And I discovered an easter egg on my camera.

(I forgot to get pictures of the goodies, but Naladahc did, you can click over to his site to see 'em.)

I spent today burning off the extra calories working on the railroad. I took some extra parts from a couple of the structure kits to finish a background building I started a couple weeks back:

This area is Conjunction Junction, where 6 separate tracks squeeze thru an area only about 18" deep. Normal scenery wouldn't work here, since there's no space for items with a lot of depth. So a lot of it is visual trickery...both of these buildings are only about 1.5" deep, and have no backsides. I'm going to build a couple more that will straddle the tracks, and hide the thin-ness of these. I'm happy with how these came out.

1 comment:

Gigamatt said...

Mmm. Food. I'm hungry again.