Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Layout updates


I've been doing some work on the city area. The brewery just added a large wing alongside the tracks for additional loading capacity. Just in time for their Christmas Brew! (And a gold star to whomever can spot the Enterprise-D schematics - Dr. Soran is still plotting his revenge.)
I've also rearranged a few of the taller buildings so they don't hide the buildings I've added to the background. I also bought a couple of passenger coaches to go along with the E6 locomotive I bought a few weeks back...pretty cars, pictures don't do them justice.

3 comments:

Betty said...

speaking of christmas brew--have you tried great lakes brewing co's christmas ale? it's really really good.

Unknown said...

I have, I love it! I don't suppose it's imported over there...

Betty said...

unfortunately not. but man oh man, if you try it on tap in the cleveland area--i don't know what it about great lakes beers on tap, but they sincerely knock me out. we went to the brewing co on my bday, and within 20 mins of being home, i was passed out in bed. i had 2 beers! cate has confessed to similar results.