Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Success!


As I thought, the red wire was the problem. (And luckily, the only problem) Now I'm going to get her programmed and out to the track for the inaugural run.

UPDATE: It runs perfectly...I'm glad I was able to diagnose and correct the problem without screwing it up. I doubt the dealer knew of the problem. It was packaged new, and it had never been assembled, so it was probably just a manufacturing flaw. And I'll take the deal I got on it anytime( $55 for a $125 item).

3 comments:

naladahc said...

I was kind of hoping for video of you using a hammer to "fix" things.

Unknown said...

It's amazing how old age calms you down. I save the hammer for more difficult projects, like getting the toaster to pop up on time.

Gigamatt said...

Hey, nothing beats solving Floppy Claw Syndrome.