Friday, August 27, 2010

Simplicity

I believe in free will. I've never believed in fate. I don't like the idea that I'm not in charge of my actions and decisions. I don't subscribe to religion, unless you count the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Why am I on this train of thought? Because I think I've really found something special with Chris. And not because it was supposed to happen, or because it was inevitable or some other nonsense. I think it was just one of those chance events where you happen to be in the right place at the right time. If we'd met years ago, or years from now, we probably wouldn't have been open to the opportunity, or not available to explore it. I definitely think I've found someone who is on the same path that I am. Or at least in the same neck of the woods.

1 comment:

Chris said...

And all God's people said, "Huh?"