Thursday, July 22, 2010

Dinner and a Movie

Chris invited me over for dinner last night at his place. He made pasta with a tomato garlic sauce and ground turkey mixed in - anyone who knows me will say that the way to my heart is paved with pasta and edged with garlic bread. We then spent the evening taking a walk, going to DQ, and then back home to look through some old family photos and memories...rounding it off with a movie before turning in. Just about perfect. Who says weekday evenings are too short to do anything fun?

Tonight I will be playing the role of Mrs. Fields on a meth binge...about 100 cookies to bake for the party on saturday. I've got about 70 pre made that just need to be tossed in the oven. The remainder I was going to whip up from scratch, but I think time constraints mean I'll be snagging some Toll House dough on the way home.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Thanks for coming up for dinner. :) I had a great time.

naladahc said...

At least he didn't tempt you with chicken and tomatoes. We all know what that does to you.

Unknown said...

Hehe, I already warned him to expect that dish from time to time.

naladahc said...

But I know I can always ply you with real kielbasa and pierogies.