Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Why?

Why did it have to snow on the day I go back to work? We did get a very nice gift from Santa, which will ease the pain...

Yes, a snow thrower, or blower, or whatever they're called in your part of the country. Santa said he got it for about $300 off the regular price, because the top cover was cracked. No, really. It was about a 4 inch crack, probably from someone trying to stand on it. We won't get on the cover of "Snow Removal Monthly" with a crack in the top, but I think we'll survive somehow.
It's also missing one of 2 bolts for the little angle piece that directs the snow (Probably lost during the emergency surgery needed to fit it into the trunk), but I'm sure Sears has them lying around in the store. At any rate, I need to get that bolt and a gas can so I can take it out later to see how it does. I don't know if we got enough to justify using it, but I'm sure with the snow blowing and drifting today (the front of our building had a nice drift in front of all the doors this am) I'll find justification when I get home.

No comments: