Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Organization

I'm getting bitten by a spring cleaning bug...I think I've been spurred on by redoing the living room and kitchen.
I organized and cleaned out the aquarium area last night, which was in dire need of attention. It's nice knowing what I have, and not being semi embarrassed if someone wants to look inside there.
Now my attention has turned to the office, which has been neglected for a few months since the computer died. Lately it has become a receptacle for mail and things I just don't know how to sort. Well, this is the week when that changes. I'd like it to be a quiet reading room, now that the living room has a tv again. I might even paint it, the odd purply red color in there has never sat well with me.
Once I start eyeing the basement, look out.

No comments: