Monday, September 27, 2010

Memory Lane

Another weekend is in the books...friday was a bit of a mixed bag...we watned to attend the concert, but the weather wasn't the best for standing outdoors for several hours...so Chris and I joined brand and Scotty for a little sushi at Haiku. After that, we still had a bit of a concert bug, so we drove up to check it out. There was a large crowd, but Weezer still wasn't on stage - over 2 hours after it started? Shortly after we arrived, an intermission started. We weren't really feeling it, so we decided ot go check out a movie instead. Watched "The Town" - much better choice.
Saturday was the Microbrew Festival at the North Market - so much fun, so many nice beards - I forgot which we were there to check out. The evening was spent entering a food coma of shame. No regrets.
Sunday was a lot of fun...I couldn't really decide on a course of action - I wanted to get out, since we'd spent the entire night before parked on the couch. Chris suggested a road trip to Cinci, to check out his old haunts and visit Ikea. Sold. I had a great time, he lived there for about 9 years, so lots of memories to share - I've been there a few times, and kept getting reminded of places I'd been or seen before. I still couldn't find my way around that city to save my life. We finished off with dinner at probably the best Indian restaurant I've ever visited. So much fun. Two days was not enough.

No comments: